Wednesday, January 18, 2012

“How many trips…”

…have we made to the airport?”  was a question I had for Travelling Companion this afternoon.   I’ve lost count.

Last year she figures she was in the air roughly three times a month. 

swissair

The good news is,  the airport is only a half hour away.  More or less.  It can be more depending on the time of day.

Oh look,  we can follow the whole flight.  Now she’s just south of Munich.

_half way

 

Fine,  I’ll stop now. 

Other than that,  it’s a nice day,  bla bla bla.

Take it easy.   Until tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by and all that.

 

 

.

1 comment:

  1. I do not even want to think about how many hours I have spent traveling to airports, sitting in airports and all the time in the air.

    I am glad that phrase of life is mostly over:)

    ReplyDelete

Well, I've been getting too many spam comments showing up. Just a drag, so we'll go another route and hope that helps. So, we won't be hearing anything more from Mr. Nony Moose.
I guess I'll just have to do without that Gucci purse.