Friday, January 29, 2010

Shameless plug.

Not about me.  Don't give a rat's tiny behind whether you read or what you think.

Just wanted to plug the kid is all.

She's been doing a gig for the last little while where she writes and submits stuff for a magazine called Girlworks.
It's a section called Kat's Krafts.

She's all excited 'cause her stuff is being shown in the "preview".

(way to go,  Kat!)

It's a pdf file,  and you need to go down to page 10 or so.  The girl at the top isn't Kat,  that's Anne Frank.  (In case you just crawled out from under a rock)
A considerably more serious story in a girls magazine.


Anyway....

Girlworks isn't really my cup of tea,  since I'm more of a Fine Woodworking kinda guy,  but I thought I'd pass it on.

Meanwhile,  my cell phone just started dancing around on the counter (scares the cr*p outta me everytime)  and there was a message from our relocation lady,  that the chimps will be back next Thursday between two and four.

Let's hope this return visit is not more blog fodder.



Keep it between the ditches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, I've been getting too many spam comments showing up. Just a drag, so we'll go another route and hope that helps. So, we won't be hearing anything more from Mr. Nony Moose.
I guess I'll just have to do without that Gucci purse.