Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I’ve let it slip too long.

And I apologize.  Especially to those who check in here from time to time,  thinking I might have something worthwhile to say.

As if.

Life goes on.  There are a few things that happen, but it’s mostly the “same old”,  so I tend to leave the blog alone.  Tomorrow, (‘cause tonight I’m feeling a bit “rode hard and put up wet”),  I’ll throw up some pictures and maybe add a word or two.

Thanks for your indulgence.

I’ll be back.

 

And thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you still there, and all is well, keep plugging away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know what you mean about the "same old". But we do like it when you check in occasionally.

    ReplyDelete

Well, I've been getting too many spam comments showing up. Just a drag, so we'll go another route and hope that helps. So, we won't be hearing anything more from Mr. Nony Moose.
I guess I'll just have to do without that Gucci purse.