Sunday, December 2, 2012

Home again.

And I’m only here to pronounce the following:   We came in the door.  Had a couple cups of decent coffee (for a change)  scarfed down some pizza,  and that’s about it.   My brain is too mushy for much else. 

Paris was pretty much the way we left it the last time.  I have a few photos to share, and at least one “travel log” type of pronouncement.   Other than that,  I think T.C. has already crashed in the other room,  and I won’t be far behind her.

Hope you had a fine weekend.

Thanks for poking your head in.

 

 

.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear you made it home safe and sound...I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you again, now catch up on your beauty sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Well, I've been getting too many spam comments showing up. Just a drag, so we'll go another route and hope that helps. So, we won't be hearing anything more from Mr. Nony Moose.
I guess I'll just have to do without that Gucci purse.