Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I don’t do politics.

 

 

An Iranian cloud perhaps?

Last night’s sunset because well,  I had to.

And there’s a cloud theme coming up.  Just wait.

(there’s a secret clue if you mouse over the photo by the way)

Right.  The politics thing.   At this very moment, I can’t help myself, even though I normally don’t “go there”.   I would just upset people if I started pointing out the flaws of our illustrious leaders that we know and cringe at the sight of all over North America.  Whether they are presently in office, or perhaps would like to be.  Covering all bases here.

I’d be willing to swipe right across all party lines, as well as include a whole bunch of countries.  Nobody would be immune from my scorn.  They’re all pretty much jack-asses,  with a certain amount of pomposity thrown in for good measure.   Sorry,  but that’s my dim view.   It’s almost as if there’s a requirement early on in life to be approached by someone who knows you well enough to say,  “Wow, you’re really an ass,  you should run for office!”   See how that works?   Nothing like having your career laid out in front of you.

 

 

And really,  this isn’t even about politics,  per se.  But I suppose the fellow that caught my attention is a politician,  by some lose definition.

To my way of thinking, this guy needs his own super hero costume.  I mean,  he’s like some kind of “super jack ass”.  And I’m trying to imagine what that kind of costume would look like.  It’s just not coming to me.  I’m not that creative.

 

Here’s his latest pronouncement…

 

 

“Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (you knew it was gonna be him, right?) has accused his country's enemies of enacting a sinister plan to create a drought by somehow destroying the rain clouds before they reach Iran, several Iranian websites reported on Tuesday.

Well-known for his anti-American and anti-Israeli rhetoric, Mr. Ahmadinejad has made similar remarks before and last year accused the West of devising a plot to cause drought in the Islamic republic.

"The enemy destroys the clouds that are headed towards our country and this is a war Iran will win," Mr. Ahmadinejad said on Monday, according to several websites including the BBC's Persian-language site and www.snn.ir.

Iran has one of the world's driest climates and officials have warned that a severe lack of rainfall in parts of the country has created drought-like conditions. (No sh*t Sherlock,  it’s a desert!)

Mr. Ahmadinejad has courted controversy in the past, not least by denying that the Nazi Holocaust - in which six million Jews were killed - ever happened, a stance that drew furious criticism from politicians across the globe.

The Iranian authorities have repeatedly accused the West of hatching plots to undermine Islamic leadership.

Iran is also at odds with the United States and its allies over its disputed nuclear program which the West fears is aimed at developing nuclear weapons. Tehran denies its program has any military dimension.”

Yup.  That’s him. 

I’d wager that it would come as a shock to most Americans that they’re somehow “in cahoots” with Israel.   Oh, and maybe he hasn’t heard about the huge drought throughout the American Mid-West?   So, who was taking those clouds away there, jack-ass??

Do you think his Mom is proud of him?  I’d bet she is.

web-iran-missile22nw1

(Dude, stay on the meds!)

Didn’t we just recently have a little foray into some of the darker areas of mental illness??

I didn’t mean to repeat myself.  I’m sure you understand.

 

 

Wait. Is it April First?  *thinks*

Um… no. 

Maybe some really bad translating? 

And nobody made this one up.  I checked.  It’s on a few news sites.  Not like that whole,  “Morgan Freeman is dead thing.”  Because no,  that one was just some silly thing someone stuck on Facebook.    Morgan Freeman is not dead.  At least not the last time I checked.  

I’m actually having some trouble coming up with how to describe just how ‘awesome’ this really is.  Like, putting ice skates on a cow kind of “awesome”?   Because, if you did see a cow sporting ice skates, you would no doubt be “awe struck”,  which is the true meaning of “awesome”.   

Try picturing that one before you go to sleep tonight.  You know you want to.

I got nothing else.   That’s it.   Over and out.

 

Hope your day is normal. 

 

Thanks for sliding on by.

 

 

.

6 comments:

  1. It must be all those big wind farms we have the the California desert. They create wind tunnels that affect the jet stream, thus blowing (or sucking) all clouds away from Iran and into the North American Continent. Yup, I'm sure that's it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Donna said works for me. What's scary is the fact that some people are going to believe him. And what is so sad to me is that young people (like my son and daughter-in-law) are so turned off by the politic rantings that they are refusing to vote this year. Even scarier - I can understand why not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice, but it must have been a close decision on which elected official to select:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe he needs to change his meds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wife just informed me that I have stop playing with my weather manipulation machine and send it back to ACME Industries....I should never have trusted that coyote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, it was Al Qaeda which destroyed the American clouds this summer. Stupid me, I never thought of that one. Geeez...

    ReplyDelete

Well, I've been getting too many spam comments showing up. Just a drag, so we'll go another route and hope that helps. So, we won't be hearing anything more from Mr. Nony Moose.
I guess I'll just have to do without that Gucci purse.