Sunday, December 29, 2013

Maui days

Really enjoying our time here.
I have to apologize for the lack of posts, but all I have available is The Fruit.  
Even if my laptop had been in good form, I still wouldn't have taken it along.
Word is that my son-in-law is making some progress getting it to behave.  Just the same, Travelling Companion and I are sorely lacking in the technical devises department.

I'm sure we'll survive, but I do have to start shopping for a new computer when we get home.   I just hate those kinds of decisions.
I promise to take photos.  That's all I can say.
Oh,  in the "shocking news" department,  this Old Dude closed the bar last night with the "young 'uns".

I know!

I'm coherent enough to write this, which is kind of like a Christmas miracle.

Having said that though,  my noggin' is pretty much empty at this point,  so I'll stop now.
We're off to a luau tonight in honour of our niece, who came up with this whole Hawaii program in the first place.   She was one of the group of "Young 'uns" at the bar last night.
She turned 40.

Hey, that's young!  C'mon!

See you on the flip side.


Thanks for stopping by.  





11 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday, I'll have a drink for you tonight. Sam & Donna...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40's not just young... she's still a baby! Glad you're having a great time and better yet... glad you're up and about after drinking everyone under the table (that is what you said, isn't it?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping up with a 40 YO! You are a better man than I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Save a few brain cells to pick out the new computer:) On the other hand, be sure to show the whippersnappers how it is done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go!!!!!!!

    Maui was our annual vacation and then along came the RV....then came Mexico.

    As long as there is water and the sun is shining, all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You doing pretty good, I am not sure I could stay awake that long.
    Have too much fun there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gee.....I'll bet you just might be able to stay up until midnight on New Year's Eve!! Way to go, old man!

    If you ordered a nice shiny new Dell Inspiron laptop online it could be waiting for you by the time you got home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't think of it as sorely lacking, appreciate the tech-free moments in life! I sure do. (I signed in with Wordpress but the preview says 'anonymous' so best wishes for the new year from Debra!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, 40 is young! Fifty is young! I would take either one.

    Glad that you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm heading to Maui in a few weeks. Looking forward to reading your posts about it and stealing some travel tips!

    ReplyDelete

Well, I've been getting too many spam comments showing up. Just a drag, so we'll go another route and hope that helps. So, we won't be hearing anything more from Mr. Nony Moose.
I guess I'll just have to do without that Gucci purse.