Sunday, May 21, 2017

Feeling a bit guilty.

OK so, I'm not at home, but I'm also not uttering a peep.   And considering that I was just paying a visit to Kevin and Ruth's travel blog AND they still have a link to this site?  Um, ya.   Feeling sheepish.

My only excuse is well, I'm just a lazy sod.

My laptop crapped out not long after we moved home in 2013,  so I requested a tablet for Christmas,  which I used when we went to Maui,  and it not too long ago also crapped out.
"It's the drive" , accoqrding to one local computer Dude.   So here I am on T.C's Ipad,  and I wanna tell ya,  typing on this thing totally sucks.

So....when I get back home...I promise to throw a few photos. up here and offer some sort of missive.
Meanwhile, T.C and her Slovenian cousin are watching the local version of "Dancing with the stars"  Or something like that.  My Slovenian is pretty weak.

See you on the flip side.   Or as they say around here,  "Adio"


And yes, keep your stick on the ice.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are still "with us" Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to feel too guilty or sheepish, I too feel the same way for not reading or commenting on everybody's site on my sidebar and they still have me on their site. Well some of them anyway. Yes I am a lazy sod as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When did you think that nobody was waiting to hear that you are still breathing. Waiting for the flip side.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I been following you one way or the other, nice to see a new posting again. Have fun over there.

    ReplyDelete

Well, I've been getting too many spam comments showing up. Just a drag, so we'll go another route and hope that helps. So, we won't be hearing anything more from Mr. Nony Moose.
I guess I'll just have to do without that Gucci purse.