Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Everywhere I look, there’s food.

None of which is there for me to eat.

I’ve been kind of keeping a low profile for the last few days,  mostly because we’ve had company.  My sister Alice came here from B.C. for a visit,  and her significant other decided to come along as well.  The more the merrier I say.  Basically.

They camped out in the basement apartment for the most part.

 

DSC_0002

Originally Alice was going to stay until the 25th I think it was,  but things weren’t working out with the visits to the Grand Daughters,   so she opted to change her flight and head home on Sunday.  Rick, (her friend) was only scheduled to stay until Friday anyway.   Of course,  Muggins here is always pressed into service to cart folks off to the airport,  but whatever.   Not like I have other pressing items on my punch list.

 

Anyhoodle,  I’m looking forward to having something to eat much later today,  since I’ve been doing my “prep”.

DSC_0015

Does that liquid look somewhat vile?

That was my first glass from yesterday afternoon.  I’ve just now taken a second.  The first one wasn’t quite as bad as the second for some reason.  It’s organgy flavoured,  but it doesn’t really help.  It’s totally gag worthy.

Then of course,  there’s a “rumbling”,   and you can guess the rest.

If you’ve never done this “prep”,  then you have no freakin’ idea what I’m talking about.  And you’re turn will some day come,  trust me.

Of course,  if you have done this “prep”,  then I’m already preaching to the converted and you know exactly what I’m talking about. So that’s as far as we’ll go with that.

 

Um,  I think that’s all I got.  Pushing my luck here.

 

Keep it between the ditches.

 

Thanks for stopping in.

8 comments:

  1. Nice to have company and reconnect with siblings, then its nice to see them go too.
    Good luck with that fun prep. Have not had my turn yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, that prep is the worst ever. There has to be a better way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't you put a shot of something in that prep? How would they know? You might even end up drinking a few glasses. That would make the test even better, right??

    Rick’s Bits ‘n Bytes, Pics and News

    ReplyDelete
  4. My last "prep" was a lot better than the one 3 years before. Could it be that I'm getting used to them. (I hope not.)
    Anyway, I hope they keep you healthy.
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I won't sleep tonight, you've given me horrible flashbacks!!! :cO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you'll be able to eat when it's all over and then be sure to enjoy every bite.

    ReplyDelete

Well, I've been getting too many spam comments showing up. Just a drag, so we'll go another route and hope that helps. So, we won't be hearing anything more from Mr. Nony Moose.
I guess I'll just have to do without that Gucci purse.