Thursday, February 4, 2010

We're On!

It was a bit of an ordeal,  and it almost didn't happen,  but we now have internet and phone here.   And it's cable.

Let's see.  We moved here November second....and now it's just past....February second.
(well,  I know it's the fourth,  but you get my point)

Hmm.....

I'll simply refer you to this image....


If you've been following along,  you know perfectly well what I'm referring to.

Meanwhile,  it's late,  so I'll continue the saga tomorrow.  I took many pictures....
Oh,  and we're going to revisit a certain Slavic language theme as well.

Aren't you excited?

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, I've been getting too many spam comments showing up. Just a drag, so we'll go another route and hope that helps. So, we won't be hearing anything more from Mr. Nony Moose.
I guess I'll just have to do without that Gucci purse.