Thursday, November 5, 2009

Yes, I'm alive.

Sorry to leave everyone in blogging limbo,  but we're in the apartment.  Everything was straightened out for a Monday morning move.
Haven't completely unpacked, since there's that whole "no kitchen" thing.

Bought a hotplate.
Have yet to use it.
A fridge was delivered Monday morning.  This is good.
Gas was turned on on Tuesday. 

Um,  I had already booked the hotel through Monday night.  I ain't that dumb.

Oh....and there's heat in every room.   Oh my God!

There will be pictures when I'm not blogging from a cafe somewhere.

Behave.

2 comments:

  1. yeah! I was wondering what happened to you guys for a few days there. Glad to see things are *starting* to fall into place with your new digs.
    Hope all is well!
    Love you!
    umm... ze dauzsha?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bob!

    Glad to hear you are making it through the move alright! Thank you for commenting on my post about bringing the DSLR to South America. I think I'm going to follow your advice and invest in a good, small, point-and-shoot camera. I'll be more comfortable that way and hopefully won't be a walking target for thieves!

    Best of luck settling in!

    ReplyDelete

Well, I've been getting too many spam comments showing up. Just a drag, so we'll go another route and hope that helps. So, we won't be hearing anything more from Mr. Nony Moose.
I guess I'll just have to do without that Gucci purse.