Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Not our regular program

It was with great delight that I saw a fellow Canadian on CNN today. Had to wait another six hours with the camera in front of the tube before it re-appeared. Seems they thought some fire in London was more important.

Phuh.

Not very high tech. Oh well.

The sound is virtually non-existant, since I had the mike on the camera taped up for the bike video. No matter....only the first few seconds are actually important...
here's Geri and Mark.

"...For only thirty-seven hundred dollars a day...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, I've been getting too many spam comments showing up. Just a drag, so we'll go another route and hope that helps. So, we won't be hearing anything more from Mr. Nony Moose.
I guess I'll just have to do without that Gucci purse.